The Janome HD3000BE heavy-duty sewing machine weighs just 23.7 pounds making it lightweight compared to other sewing machines in the same category. With a dimension of 19.2 x 14.5 x 9.7 inches, this compact sewing machine has a free arm that allows the user to get those hard-to-reach places, thus enabling you to finish seams efficiently.
What We Like About Janome HD3000BE Heavy-Duty Sewing Machine
- Large sewing area (6.4″ x 6.4″). The large sewing area of this sewing machine allows you to work on larger pieces of fabric and huge projects.
- Built-in needle threader. The built-in needle threader makes it extremely easy to change the needles and also adds to its ease of use and versatility.
- Reverse stitch lever. Janome HD3000BE arrives with a reverse stitch lever is an easier reverse function tool. It should be a lot easier to handle as, in many cases, you do not have to hold the lever down while the machine sews in reverse.
- Stitch selection dial. Stitch selection can be done with a flick of a switch.
- Foot pressure adjustment. The presser foot of Janome HD3000BE heavy-duty sewing machine can be adjusted to suit various kinds and weights of fabric, whether thin or thick. Therefore, this machine is ideal for any material ranging from lace through denim to canvas.
- Janome HD3000BE comes with 18 different stitch functions, you can use your imagination when creating new designs or making repairs since they’re ideal for almost any type of fabric that needs repair or decoration.
- Free arm. Janome HD3000BE also comes with a free arm feature that allows you to easily reach hard-to-reach areas like sew cuffs and sleeves.
- Extra high presser foot. The extra-high presser foot lifter of Janome HD3000BE allows you to adjust the height, as needed for large sewing projects or multiple layers of thick materials.
- The stitch width adjustments of Janome HD3000BE heavy-duty sewing machine are located on the side of the machine and allow you to change them easily without having to remove your hands from the machine. The maximum stitch width is 6.5mm and the maximum stitch length is 4mm.
- Janome HD3000BE has a heavy-duty frame that ensure you create even and professional-quality stitches even at top speed.
What We Don’t Like
- It prices a bit high compared than other entry-level and intermediate sewing machine
- Blind Hem Foot G
- Buttonhole Foot R (Automatic)
- Hemmer Foot 2mm D
- Overedge Foot C
- Lint Brush
- Quilting Bar
- Screwdriver (large)
- Screwdriver (small)
- Seam Ripper
- Set of Needles
- Spool Holder (large)
- Spool Holder (small)
- Spool Pin
Who Is Janome HD3000BE Heavy-Duty Sewing Machine For?
The Janome HD3000BE heavy-duty sewing machine is ideal for tailors, designers, small shops, and sewing enthusiasts who have considerable mileage on their machines. If you are looking for long-term reliability, then the Janome HD3000BE is a perfect fit for you. This sewing machien priced at a middle range, and is an investment in the quest for perfection.
The Janome HD3000BE is a workhorse, and it’s one of the most reliable machines on the market today. Although some users have indicated that some of these stitches are a bit difficult to achieve your desired goal, Janome HD3000BE heavy-duty sewing machine is still enough for most sewing projects. If you are serious about your sewing, then you will not be disappointed with its performance.