The Juki MO-50E is a 3-4-thread serger with top-notch functions and excellent quality. It comes at a reasonable price despite its exceptional features. You get several adjustment facilities that make your sewing highly customized and help in dealing with complex tasks easily.
The automatic threading feature is one of the best options a serger can have as the threading process is highly sophisticated for these machines. Similarly, the built-in rolled hem feature makes your sewing process easier as it does not require changing of presser foot or plate.
The differential feed system keeps your work perfect and beautiful as the machine feeds the fabric aptly using the designated feed ratio. You get calibrated knife adjustment for a precise cut of the fabric edges for achieving a neat finish. The LED light brightens the work area.
Sew flawlessly using Juki MO-50E’s wonderful features and achieve fantastic output at an affordable price. You get maximum versatility and high efficiency that is comparable to rather expensive models. It sews at a speed of 1300 SPM.
The stitch types achievable using this model using 3-threads are rolled hem, rolled hem with differential feed, overlock, narrow overlock, and flatlock. The 4-thread overlock is the most secure and steady stitch by this serger.
What We Like About Juki MO-50E Serger
- The differential feed adjustment provision helps in keeping the fabric feeding in pace with the fabric type, thickness, stretch and stitch you want to achieve.
- Sewing versatile fabrics is a breeze using this serger as it is adaptable to various settings required by different cloth types.
- Achieve a professional level of finish to your projects with apt tension and even stitches.
- Built-in rolled hem feature helps in producing perfectly rolled hems in an instant.
- Creating high-quality garments with an elegant look is easy using this serger.
- The adjustable knife ensures safety as well as flexibility while working on various projects.
- The automatic lower looper threading is operated with a push of a button and saves you lots of effort.
- The stitch length is adjustable easily, using a dial located at the right side of the machine.
- The top speed of 1300 SPM improves your productivity and allows you to finish more tasks in less time.
- It offers great value to the price when compared with its counterparts with the same features.
- You get a multi-functional serger with several useful functions.
- Lightweight allows you to carry it to various places if you need to.
- It is a versatile serger with razor-sharp upper and lower knives.
What We Don’t Like
- Suitable for users with medium to high expertise level and beginners find it challenging to operate.
How Do Our Experts Say About Juki MO 50E Serger?
The Juki MO-50E thread serger allows you to create flawless seams using the most advanced features. You will find only the best features in this machine, such as rolled hemming and differential feed, making it more efficient and versatile than any other machine.
This machine is efficient, quick, and easy to use for even the most challenging serging tasks, thanks to its fast sewing speed of 1300 stitches per minute.
This machine has a differential feed that prevents the fabric from getting too stretched or pulled out of its shape. This feature changes the fabric’s tightness while it is being sewn, allowing for greater versatility and better results with materials of different thicknesses.
This Juki machine features a built-in rolled seam that gives your projects a professional look. The hemmer wraps the fabric in itself and hides its edges.
Juki MO-50E serger comes with an automated lower looper threader that makes threading extremely simple, ideal for those who are just starting to use sergers because this automates the process and saves time when setting up or operating the machine.
To ensure consistent cutting throughout serging, the adjustable knife is calibrated and adjusted, ensuring the sewing project is neat and error-free.
The lower knife and the stitch length can both be adjusted on this machine. Simply rotate the dial on the right side to adjust the stitch length from 1 to 4 mm. The lower knife on the machine can be adjusted to adjust the width of the fabric for rolling edges.
Juki MO-50E serger is one of the more affordable sergers in this category. It has similar features, including adjustable calibration, automatic lower looper threading, and differential feed, making it an efficient and easy-to-use serger that offers professional and reliable sewing quality.
This machine is lighter than other serger machines. Despite its lightweight, the machine is still powerful. You can use it to do both home and professional projects.
Serger gives the user a lot of freedom to experiment with different fabrics, thanks to its extensive stitch functions.
A five-year warranty covers the machine’s mechanical parts. A 2-year warranty and cover the electronic parts. A 90-day guarantee for any manufacturing defects